When a poor family is attacked by Devil Cancer, which hardly gets 2 times of meals a day, mostly they borrow money from their relatives or selling their valuables to meet the expensive cancer treatment. Cancer Patients Aid Society extends it’s helping hands to support the distraught family , but as responsible social citizen it follows certain pre-determined norms & procedure before extending support:
- The family is really poor .
- The treatment is being taken at Govt. hospital or in private hospital with no payment section.
- Preference for young against old.
- The financial support, whatever granted, would directly deposited in hospital a/c cancer patient.
- There is no discrimination as to caste, color, creed & religion, while selection.
- The financial support would be pro-rata basis, means if Rs.100/ is in kitty & 5 patient applied, every patient would get Rs.20/.